As part of our Ferro Alloy Mineral Range, we offer premium quality Ferro Chrome Mineral, which is mainly made up of Iron and Chrome minerals. Tested for quality and Carbon Content which is the most important ingredient in them, our High Carbon Ferro Chrome Alloys are widely used in processing and production of Stainless Steel Materials. In addition to this, they also contain Sulfur, Phosphorus and Titanium that are important for metal processing units. The Ferro Chrome Medium Alloy provided by us is very important part of Stainless Steel Processing as, this is the ingredient which offers the luster and rust resistive property to it. Apart from this the Ferro Chrome Low Alloy can also be used for adding chromium to Carbon Steel and that is why has been in growing demand in industries across the globe.
Why our Ferro Chrome?
- Mined from best mines across India
- Tested for quality and purity
- Processed using advanced processing machinery
- High carbon content
- To produce stainless steel, as it offers luster and rust resistive property
- To add chromium to carbon steel
- In Engineering Steels Processing units