We are proud to offer industrial grad Zircon Ore that is processed from best raw mineral sourced from best mines across India, especially Madhya Pradesh and Orissa. After procurement, we subject the Zircon Ore to strict processing during which all types of impurities are removed from the mineral and quality is maintained in accordance with international standards and norms. Available in different forms and specifications to cater to any and every need and requirement of our clients, the Zircon Ores and Concentrate provided by us earned respectable place in markets across the globe. Today, we are listed among the foremost Zircon Ore Suppliers and Traders from Faridabad, Haryana.
Content Specifications (in %)
- Color: grayish-white
- Structure: metallic
- Atomic number: 40
- Colors: yellow, green, blue, red to brown.
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- ZrO2 = 58 to 62%
- SiO2 = 34 to 38%
- To imbibe anti corrosive properties into metals
- In plumbs, valves and cores of nuclear reactors
- To transform laboratory crucibles and to line furnaces
- In everyday home products like deodorants, flashbulbs, lamp filaments, and in artificial gemstones.
- In gemstones